- 3D Systems (DDD +1.2%) and Stratasys (SSYS -0.1%) have been started at Buy by BofA.
- TripAdvisor (TRIP +3.4%) has been upgraded to Buy by Stifel.
- Open Text (OTEX +1.4%) has been upgraded to Buy by Credit Suisse.
- Peregrine Semi (PSMI -6.1%) has been cut to Hold by Canaccord. RBC downgraded shares on Friday on concerns the chipmaker has been shut out of the iPhone 5S/5C.
- NXP (NXPI -1.1%) has been pulled from Goldman's Conviction Buy list, but remains rated a Buy.
- Splunk (SPLK -0.9%) has been started at Neutral by Goldman.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Sep 23 2013, 09:44 ET