- 3D Systems (DDD +1.2%) and Stratasys (SSYS -0.1%) have been started at Buy by BofA.
- TripAdvisor (TRIP +3.4%) has been upgraded to Buy by Stifel.
- Open Text (OTEX +1.4%) has been upgraded to Buy by Credit Suisse.
- Peregrine Semi (PSMI -6.1%) has been cut to Hold by Canaccord. RBC downgraded shares on Friday on concerns the chipmaker has been shut out of the iPhone 5S/5C.
- NXP (NXPI -1.1%) has been pulled from Goldman's Conviction Buy list, but remains rated a Buy.
- Splunk (SPLK -0.9%) has been started at Neutral by Goldman.
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Thu, 11:52AM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Thu, 11:36AM)
at Zacks.com (Thu, 9:20AM)
at Benzinga.com (Thu, 8:48AM)
at Benzinga.com (Thu, 8:32AM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs