- Cubist Pharma (CBST) will join the S&P MidCap 400. The drug developer will replace Smithfield Foods, which is being acquired by China's Shuanghui International.
- SAI's Science Applications spinoff is also joining the MidCap 400, and will do so at the expense of Barnes & Noble (BKS), which is getting sent down to the S&P SmallCap 600. B&N will displace RadiSys (RSYS) in the index.
- SAI is being renamed Leidos Holdings, and will trade in the MidCap 400 under the symbol LDOS. Science Applications will trade under the symbol SAIC.
- Organic macaroni maker Annie's (BNNY) is taking Cubist's spot in the SmallCap 600.
- All changes take place after Thursday's close.
S&P shakeup: Cubist moves up, B&N moves down, Annie's arrives
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Tue, 6:05PM)
at MarketWatch.com (Mon, 11:08AM)
at CNBC.com (Feb 4, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Feb 2, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 27, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs