- S&P 500 (SPY) and DJIA (DIA) futures +0.1% and Nasdaq 100 (QQQ) +0.3% as stocks try to avoid making it six straight days in the red.
- Europe's off moderately, though Italy is down 1.8% as the now-convicted Berlusconi blusters about bringing down the government.
- Asia was mixed overnight, with Japan higher, but China lower.
- Treasury yields are trying to cooperate, the 10-year flat at 2.64% - the lowest in over a month.
- Index ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE.
Futures post small gains as stocks look to break losing streak
Sep 26 2013, 07:07 ET