- In a coverage launch for Chinese Internet stocks, Baidu (BIDU +0.7%), Ctrip (CTRP +0.2%), Sohu (SOHU +2.5%) Changyou (CYOU +5.4%), and Dangdang (DANG +8.5%) have been started at Outperform by Credit Suisse.
- Tableau (DATA +0.5%) has been started at Outperform by FBN.
- Cavium (CAVM +1.6%) has been started at Overweight by Morgan Stanley.
- Blue Nile (NILE +4.7%) has been started at Buy by B. Riley.
- Applied Materials (AMAT +0.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by Berenberg two days after the Tokyo Electron deal was announced.
- IT/chip distributors Arrow (ARW) and (AVT +0.2%) have been cut to Neutral by UBS.
- HomeAway (AWAY -3.9%) has been cut to Equalweight by Morgan Stanley.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Tue, 9:25AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Jul 9, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 18, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 12, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 9, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs