- In a coverage launch for Chinese Internet stocks, Baidu (BIDU +0.7%), Ctrip (CTRP +0.2%), Sohu (SOHU +2.5%) Changyou (CYOU +5.4%), and Dangdang (DANG +8.5%) have been started at Outperform by Credit Suisse.
- Tableau (DATA +0.5%) has been started at Outperform by FBN.
- Cavium (CAVM +1.6%) has been started at Overweight by Morgan Stanley.
- Blue Nile (NILE +4.7%) has been started at Buy by B. Riley.
- Applied Materials (AMAT +0.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by Berenberg two days after the Tokyo Electron deal was announced.
- IT/chip distributors Arrow (ARW) and (AVT +0.2%) have been cut to Neutral by UBS.
- HomeAway (AWAY -3.9%) has been cut to Equalweight by Morgan Stanley.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Sep 26 2013, 10:04 ET