- With analysts continuing to jump over each other to provide bullish commentary for the social networking giants, Facebook (FB +1.9%) has crossed $50 for the first time, and LinkedIn (LNKD +3.1%) is drawing closer to its all-time high of $257.56.
- Goldman's Heather Bellini has raised her Facebook PT to $58 from $52. She says talks at this week's AdWeek 2013 conference suggest "positive sentiment by attendees toward Facebook's ad products, the successful case studies the company's advertisers presented, and the company's increasing commitment to serving advertisers' needs."
- Jefferies' Brian Pitz has raised his Facebook PT all the way to $60 from $37, while arguing there's still plenty of room for Facebook to grow its adjusted op. margin from a current 44%.
- Wunderlich's Blake T. Harper has raised his LinkedIn PT to $280 from $250 (matching Evercore's recent move). He predicts LinkedIn's Talent Solutions (jobs) business will beat expectations again in Q3, thanks to strong job listings growth, price hikes, and growing engagement.
- Talent Solutions made up 56% of LinkedIn's Q2 revenue, and saw 69% Y/Y sales growth.