- Eurozone flash CPI slipped to +1.1% on year in September from +1.3% in August and came in below consensus of +1.2%.
- Core CPI +1% vs 1.1% and 1.1%.
- Food, alcohol and tobacco are seen having the highest rate of inflation, while energy prices are seen falling.
- Euro -0.15% at $1.3502. (PR)
- ETFs - Stocks: EZU, VGK, FEZ, EPV, IEV, ADRU, FEP, FDD, UPV, EPV, DFE, FEU, FEEU. Bonds: EU. Euro: FXE, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs