- BlackBerry (BBRY) has been upgrade to Market Perform by Bernstein. Shares nonetheless -1.4%, following equity futures lower.
- Accenture (ACN) has been upgraded to Hold by SocGen. Shares sold off on Friday in response to the company's soft FQ1/FY14 guidance.
- Xilinx (XLNX) has been upgraded to Outperform by Pac Crest. Shares -0.6%.
- Telecom Italia (TI) has been upgraded to Neutral by JPMorgan following reports CEO Franco Bernabe is set to resign, a move that could clear the way for Latin American asset sales. Shares +3.1%.
- RealPage (RP) has been cut to Underperform by Credit Suisse. Shares -3.5%.
- Chinese online gaming firm NetEase (NTES) and Giant Interactive (GA) have been started at Buy by BNP Paribas.
- Marketo (MKTO) has been started at Outperform by Wells Fargo.
- CyrusOne (CONE) has been started at Overweight by Evercore.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Jun 2, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 26, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 24, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 7, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 27, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs