- "The principle risk [for utilities is] 10-year yields taking another run at 3%," Deutsche's Jonathan Arnold says, in a cautiously upbeat note on the sector.
- Arnold notes that "regulated utility total return propositions of 7-8%" look good in risk-adjusted terms when compared with "expected market returns in the ~10% range."
- Upgraded: Duke Energy (DUK +0.4%), Portland General Electric (POR +1.5%), and PSEG (PEG +0.6%).
- Other Buy-rated names at Deutsche: CMS, ETR, CPN
- ETFs - IDU, PUI, XLU, VPU, RYU, FXU, PSCU, UPW, SDP, UTLT
- See also: Goldman warms to utilities
Deutsche cautiously optimistic on utilities, sees selective opportunities
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (May 14, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 2, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Nov 13, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 10, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 5, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs