- Millions of people visited the Web sites of health-insurance exchanges yesterday on their first day of operations, although, as expected, many of the sites were beset by technical glitches.
- It's unclear how much of the traffic translated into sales - Connecticut's site received 28,000 hits as of 4 pm but only 167 people had applied to buy insurance.
- The exchanges have been created as a key part of Obamacare.
- Health insurers that are selling plans on exchanges include UnitedHealth (UNH), Aetna (AET), WellPoint (WLP), Health Net (HNT) and Humana (HUM). Molina Healthcare (MOH) is also playing a role.
- ETFs: XLV, XHE, VHT, FXH, IHF, IHI, IYH, PTH, RYH, PSCH, RXL, RXD, XHS.