- With the big BLS employment report not happening on Friday unless the government shutdown is soon settled, we'll have to have this week's fun with the ADP print.
- The headline 166K job gain missed by 14K, but August's 176K gain was revised down to 159K, and July's 198K gain was revised down to 161K. That's a total of 54K jobs eliminated.
- Treasurys are liking the numbers, with 10-year popping more than a third of a point on the release, and the yield falling to 2.60%.
- TLT +0.5%, TBT -0.9% premarket.
- Full report.
- Treasury ETFs: TLH, TLT, IEF, DTYL, DLBL, ILTB, TENZ, ITE, TLO, EDV, VGIT, VGLT, TMF, TYD, LBND, UBT, UST, TMV, TYO, DSTJ, DSXJ, SBND, PST, TBT, DTYS, DLBS, TBF, TTT, TYNS, TYBS, TBX.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 3:02PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 1:21PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 10:47AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 9:40AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 3:03PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs