- StemCells (STEM -14%) falls double-digits after the company prices an 11.17M unit public offering at a 14% discount to Tuesday's close.
- The units consist of one common share and a warrant to purchase half a share (exercise price is $1.80).
- Gross proceeds should be in the neighborhood of $16M before underwriter discounts, etc.
- There's also an underwriter option for 1,675,500 units. (PR)
- Separately, the FDA has authorized STEM's IND for clinical testing of HuCNS-SC in spinal cord injuries. (PR)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs