- Boston Fed chief Eric Rosengren becomes the first FOMC member to officially throw cold water on the idea of an October taper, telling an audience the government shutdown nearly takes any such move off the table.
- For one - there the chance the Fed gets little fresh data to study (Friday's payroll report is in jeopardy). Second, the shutdown is likely to impose at least some collateral damage on the economy.
- A member of the FOMC's dovish camp, Rosengren "strongly and unequivocally" supported the non-taper last month, and expects accommodative monetary policy for years to come.
- Threatening the drop below 2.60% earlier in the day, the 10-year Treasury yield is now off just two basis points at 2.62%. TLT flat.
- TLH, TLT, IEF, DTYL, DLBL, ILTB, TENZ, ITE, TLO, EDV, VGIT, VGLT, TMF, TYD, LBND, UBT, UST, TMV, TYO, DSTJ, DSXJ, SBND, PST, TBT, DTYS, DLBS, TBF, TTT, TYNS, TYBS, TBX.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 25, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs