- Eurozone services PMI climbed to 52.2 in September (flash 52.1) from 50.7 in August.
- Composite output 52.2 (flash 52.1) vs 51.5.
- "The eurozone enjoyed its strongest quarter of expansion for just over two years in the third quarter," says Markit, adding that this bodes well for further growth in Q4.
- Germany - who else - led the expansion, France returned to growth, Spain stabilized, and Ireland and Italy impressed.
- However, the recovery is fragile and growth modest, with eurozone PMI "consistent with GDP rising by just 0.2%" in Q3.
- EU Stoxx 50 +0.05%, euro +0.1% to $1.3597. (PR)
- ETFs - Stocks: EZU, VGK, FEZ, EPV, IEV, ADRU, FEP, FDD, UPV, EPV, DFE, FEU, FEEU. Bonds: EU. Euro: FXE, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX
PMI surveys show eurozone recovery gaining momentum
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 31, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 22, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 12, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs