- Stocks continues to mostly snooze through the government shutdown, with futures off about 0.2% - depending on what index is your favorite.
- It's not the shutdown, said Goldman chief Lloyd Blankfein after a meeting at the White House yesterday, it's what could be the coming failure to raise the debt ceiling this month. The consequences of this, he warns, would be "extremely adverse."
- Europe's is mixed and Asia was mostly higher overnight.
- The 10-year Treasury yield is up two basis points at 2.64%.
- Index ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE.
Futures off a hair as shutdown continues
Oct 3 2013, 07:05 ET