- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT +6.2%) trades notably higher in morning action.
- The shares look to be getting a boost from drisapersen (RNA, GSK) data presented Wednesday at the World Muscle Society.
- Ultimately, the dystrophin production data for drisapersen (see here) was weak — only 12-29% of patients realized an increase in the precursor to dystrophin.
- Baird maintains a Buy on SRPT. Price target is $63.
- RBC is apparently out incrementally more positive on SRPT as well.
Sarepta jumps after WMS presentation shows weak dystrophin data for drisapersen
Oct 3 2013, 10:09 ET