- ServiceNow (NOW +2.5%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Northland.
- OpenTable (OPEN +1.6%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Piper.
- Portugal Telecom (PT) has been upgraded to Buy by Berenberg a day after getting cut to Neutral by Citi, and two days after announcing plans to merge with Oibr.
- iGate (IGTE -3.1%) has been cut to Neutral by Nomura.
- Acxiom (ACXM -1.1%) has been cut to Underperform by BMO.
- Align Technology (ALGN -3.4%) has been cut to Neutral by Baird.
- NXP (NXPI +0.7%) has been started at Outperform by Pac Crest.
- Sensata (ST +0.9%) has been started at Outperform by Wells Fargo.
- RingCentral (RNG +0.2%), which went public just a week ago, has been started at Outperform by Northland.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Oct 4 2013, 09:52 ET