- The 0-5 Year High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (SHYG) - with expense ratio of 0.5% - will cherry-pick the shorter-duration picks of the High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (HYG).
- The 0-5 Year Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF (SLQD) - with expense ratio of 0.15% - will hold the shorter-maturity paper of the Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF (LQD).
- State Street has existing junk and IG short-duration ETFs, respectively the SJNK and SCPB.
- Other high-yield ETFs: JNK, PHB, HYLD, HYS, SJB, UJB, SJNK, ANGL, BSJG, BSJH, BSJI, QLTC, XOVR.
- Other IG ETFs: CBND, CORP, FLTR, FLRN, ITR, LWC, SCPB, VCIT, VCLT, VCSH, IGU, IGS, CSJ, QLTA, QLTB, BSCI, BSCJ, BSCK, BSCL, BSCM.
Short-duration iShares corporate bond ETFs near launch
Oct 9 2013, 09:59 ET