- German CPI flat on month in September, as expected and unchanged from August.
- On year, inflation +1.4% (as expected) vs +1.5% previously.
- Harmonized CPI flat on month, as expected and unchanged from August.
- On year, HCPI unchanged at +1.6% (as expected).
- A year-on-year fall in energy prices dampened overall inflation, although food prices rose 4.7%.
- Wholesale price index +0.7% on month vs -0.6% in August.
- On year, WPI -2.2% vs -1.7%.
- EUR-USD +0.1% to $1.3534. (PR)
- ETFs - Stocks: FGM, EWG, GERJ, EWGS, DBGR. Bonds: BUNL, BUNT, BUND, GGOV
German CPI unchanged
Oct 11 2013, 02:10 ET