- Intel (INTC) has been cut to Neutral, and Nvidia (NVDA) to Underperform, by Macquarie. Intel's Q3 report arrives on Tuesday. Intel -0.6% premarket, Nvidia -0.9%.
- Micron (MU) has been cut to Underperform by Wells Fargo following its FQ4 results (I, II) and FQ1 pricing guidance. Shares -2.1%.
- Synaptics (SYNA) has been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan two days after announcing the Validity Sensors deal and forecasting strong FQ1 sales. Shares -1.5%.
- Corning (GLW) has been cut to Neutral by Piper. Shares -1%.
- Iron Mountain (IRM) has been cut to Underweight by Barclays a day after announcing CFO Brian McKeon is leaving. Shares -2.2%.
- LG Display (LPL) has been upgraded to Buy by Citi.
- Diodes (DIOD) has been upgraded to Buy by Longbow.
From other sites
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 10:16AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mon, 9:00AM)
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 7:13AM)
at MarketWatch.com (Apr 28, 2015)
Dow 30 Stock Roundup: Intel Merges Mobile and PC Results, Boeing's Q1 Deliveries Jump - Analyst Blogat Zacks.com (Apr 10, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs