- Intel (INTC) has been cut to Neutral, and Nvidia (NVDA) to Underperform, by Macquarie. Intel's Q3 report arrives on Tuesday. Intel -0.6% premarket, Nvidia -0.9%.
- Micron (MU) has been cut to Underperform by Wells Fargo following its FQ4 results (I, II) and FQ1 pricing guidance. Shares -2.1%.
- Synaptics (SYNA) has been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan two days after announcing the Validity Sensors deal and forecasting strong FQ1 sales. Shares -1.5%.
- Corning (GLW) has been cut to Neutral by Piper. Shares -1%.
- Iron Mountain (IRM) has been cut to Underweight by Barclays a day after announcing CFO Brian McKeon is leaving. Shares -2.2%.
- LG Display (LPL) has been upgraded to Buy by Citi.
- Diodes (DIOD) has been upgraded to Buy by Longbow.