- CardioDX files for $86.25M IPO.
- The proposed ticker symbol is CDX. (S-1)
- The company makes Corus CAD, a blood test that determines whether symptoms are due to obstructive coronary artery disease.
- The company's pro forma net loss per share for 2012 was $0.26.
- CDX's sales for the first six months of this year exceeded all of 2012's revenue.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs