- Eurozone CPI rose to +0.5% on month in September from +0.1% in August.
- On year, CPI dropped to 1.1% from 1.3%.
- Core CPI slipped to 1% from 1.1%. (PR)
- All the numbers were as expected.
- NSA trade surplus dropped to €7.1B in August from €18B in July but topped forecasts of €6.5B.
- SA surplus €12.3B vs €11B and €12.4B. (PR)
- Euro flat at $1.3527.
- ETFs - Stocks: EZU, VGK, FEZ, EPV, IEV, ADRU, FEP, FDD, UPV, EPV, DFE, FEU, FEEU. Bonds: EU. Euro: FXE, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX
Eurozone inflation rises on month, falls on year
Oct 16 2013, 05:10 ET