- Eurozone CPI rose to +0.5% on month in September from +0.1% in August.
- On year, CPI dropped to 1.1% from 1.3%.
- Core CPI slipped to 1% from 1.1%. (PR)
- All the numbers were as expected.
- NSA trade surplus dropped to €7.1B in August from €18B in July but topped forecasts of €6.5B.
- SA surplus €12.3B vs €11B and €12.4B. (PR)
- Euro flat at $1.3527.
- ETFs - Stocks: EZU, VGK, FEZ, EPV, IEV, ADRU, FEP, FDD, UPV, EPV, DFE, FEU, FEEU. Bonds: EU. Euro: FXE, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX
Eurozone inflation rises on month, falls on year
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 31, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 22, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 12, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs