- Maybe most interesting in wake of the debt deal is the action in the dollar and Treasurys - both of which signal the Fed taper is out of the picture for some time. Yesterday's Beige Book indicated slowing economic growth across 4 of 12 Fed districts.
- Off another 5 basis points in morning action, the 10-year Treasury yield is down to 2.62% from 2.76% just ahead of the deal announcement yesterday. TLT +0.6%, TBT -1.3%.
- The dollar (UUP, UDN) is getting hit across the board, with the euro (FXE), pound (FXB), yen (FXY), and swissie (FXF), aussie (FXA), and loonie (FXC) all posting significant gains. The Swiss franc is the strongest, up 1.1%.
- Treasury ETFs: TLH, TLT, IEF, DTYL, DLBL, ILTB, TENZ, ITE, TLO, EDV, VGIT, VGLT, TMF, TYD, LBND, UBT, UST, TMV, TYO, SBND, PST, TBT, DTYS, DLBS, TBF, TTT, TYNS, TYBS, TBX.
- Currency ETFs: UUPT, UDNT, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX, GBB, FXY, JYN, YCL, YCS.
Taper out of picture? Treasurys rally as dollar heads south
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 4:57PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 4:00PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 3:51PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 3:01PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Fri, 2:35PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs