- IBM (IBM -5.9%) has been cut to Neutral by UBS following its big Q3 revenue miss.
- Xilinx (XLNX -5%) has been downgraded to neutral ratings by Piper and Raymond James, and upgraded to Outperform by Baird, and after beating FQ3 estimates and issuing soft FQ4 revenue guidance.
- SanDisk (SNDK +5.8%) has been upgraded to Strong Buy by Needham after soundly beating Q3 estimates and issuing decent Q4 revenue guidance.
- JinkoSolar (JKS +10.3%) has been has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse.
- ASML (ASML -1.9%) has been cut to Neutral by HSBC a day after releasing its Q3 results.
- CEVA (CEVA -1.3%) has been cut to Neutral by Wedbush.
- Salesforce (CRM +0.3%) has been started at Buy by Argus.
- SolarCity (SCTY +8.9%) has been started at Overweight by JPMorgan a week after providing strong Q3 metrics and even stronger 2014 guidance.
- NQ Mobile (NQ +6%) and Vipshop (VIPS -0.7%) havebeen started at Outperform by Macquarie.