- World stock markets are awash in green after China's Q3 GDP accelerates to 7.8%, while the increasing belief that the Fed will hold off on tapering its QE program is also adding support - mostly.
- Not in Japan, though, where stocks fall 0.2% after the yen strengthens against the dollar on the prospects of the U.S. continuing to print money at current levels.
- Japan ETFs: EWJ, NKY, EWV, EZJ, ITF, JSC, JPP, DXJ, SCJ, DFJ, FJP, JPNL, JPNS, DXJS, FXY, JYN, YCL, YCS.
- Hong Kong +1.1%, China +0.2%, India +2.15%.
- EU Stoxx 50 +0.05%, London +0.3%, Paris +0.2%, Frankfurt +0.1%, Milan -0.1%, Madrid +0.2%.
Global shares rise on China, continued Fed QE
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Thu, 12:18PM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 22, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 21, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs