- World stock markets are awash in green after China's Q3 GDP accelerates to 7.8%, while the increasing belief that the Fed will hold off on tapering its QE program is also adding support - mostly.
- Not in Japan, though, where stocks fall 0.2% after the yen strengthens against the dollar on the prospects of the U.S. continuing to print money at current levels.
- Japan ETFs: EWJ, NKY, EWV, EZJ, ITF, JSC, JPP, DXJ, SCJ, DFJ, FJP, JPNL, JPNS, DXJS, FXY, JYN, YCL, YCS.
- Hong Kong +1.1%, China +0.2%, India +2.15%.
- EU Stoxx 50 +0.05%, London +0.3%, Paris +0.2%, Frankfurt +0.1%, Milan -0.1%, Madrid +0.2%.
at Zacks.com (Nov 18, 2014)