- World stock markets are awash in green after China's Q3 GDP accelerates to 7.8%, while the increasing belief that the Fed will hold off on tapering its QE program is also adding support - mostly.
- Not in Japan, though, where stocks fall 0.2% after the yen strengthens against the dollar on the prospects of the U.S. continuing to print money at current levels.
- Japan ETFs: EWJ, NKY, EWV, EZJ, ITF, JSC, JPP, DXJ, SCJ, DFJ, FJP, JPNL, JPNS, DXJS, FXY, JYN, YCL, YCS.
- Hong Kong +1.1%, China +0.2%, India +2.15%.
- EU Stoxx 50 +0.05%, London +0.3%, Paris +0.2%, Frankfurt +0.1%, Milan -0.1%, Madrid +0.2%.
Global shares rise on China, continued Fed QE
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 22, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 21, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs