- AMD (AMD -12.7%) has been cut to Neutral by BofA/Merrill after beating Q3 estimates and providing above-consensus Q4 revenue guidance, but also reporting a 15% Y/Y drop in CPU division sales due to PC weakness.
- Verizon (VZ +0.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by Stifel a day after beating Q3 estimates and reporting better-than-expected mobile subscriber adds.
- Amazon (AMZN +2.4%) has been upgraded to Buy by UBS ahead of its Oct. 24 Q3 report.
- VMware (VMW +2.8%) has been upgraded to Overweight by JPMorgan ahead of Monday's Q3 report.
- T-Mobile USA (TMUS +2.7%) has been added to Goldman's Conviction Buy list ahead of its Nov. 5 Q3 report.
- Intuit (INTU +2.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by BofA/Merrill.
- Align Technology (ALGN +24.4%) has been upgraded to Buy by Cantor following its Q3 beat.
- LG Display (LPL -0.2%) has been cut to Hold by Craig-Hallum after issuing a Q4 warning.
- Ultratech (UTEK -10.2%) has been cut to Hold by Canaccord following its Q3 miss.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR -1%) has been cut to Market Perform by Raymond James; Q3 results arrive on Nov. 7.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN -0.9%) has been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan.
- Analog chipmakers International Rectifier (IRF -1.7%) and Monolithic Power (MPWR -1.3%) have been cut to Market Perform by Wells Fargo.
- U.S. Cellular (USM -1.2%) has been started at Underperform by FBR.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 12, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 23, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 6, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 5, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs