- AMD (AMD -12.7%) has been cut to Neutral by BofA/Merrill after beating Q3 estimates and providing above-consensus Q4 revenue guidance, but also reporting a 15% Y/Y drop in CPU division sales due to PC weakness.
- Verizon (VZ +0.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by Stifel a day after beating Q3 estimates and reporting better-than-expected mobile subscriber adds.
- Amazon (AMZN +2.4%) has been upgraded to Buy by UBS ahead of its Oct. 24 Q3 report.
- VMware (VMW +2.8%) has been upgraded to Overweight by JPMorgan ahead of Monday's Q3 report.
- T-Mobile USA (TMUS +2.7%) has been added to Goldman's Conviction Buy list ahead of its Nov. 5 Q3 report.
- Intuit (INTU +2.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by BofA/Merrill.
- Align Technology (ALGN +24.4%) has been upgraded to Buy by Cantor following its Q3 beat.
- LG Display (LPL -0.2%) has been cut to Hold by Craig-Hallum after issuing a Q4 warning.
- Ultratech (UTEK -10.2%) has been cut to Hold by Canaccord following its Q3 miss.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR -1%) has been cut to Market Perform by Raymond James; Q3 results arrive on Nov. 7.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN -0.9%) has been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan.
- Analog chipmakers International Rectifier (IRF -1.7%) and Monolithic Power (MPWR -1.3%) have been cut to Market Perform by Wells Fargo.
- U.S. Cellular (USM -1.2%) has been started at Underperform by FBR.
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Investor's Business Daily (Mon, 6:04PM)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 6, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 29, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 16, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs