- Shares of Illumina (ILMN) are up 6.3% AH following the company's top and bottom line beat.
- Gross margin (ex-items) comes in at 70.2%, roughly in line with Q3 2012.
- R&D expense: $71M versus $54.1M in the same period a year ago.
- "These results highlight another quarter of solid operational execution and record financial performance," CEO Jay Flatley says.
- FY13 outlook: $1.75-1.77/share versus previous guidance of $1.68-1.72/share and against consensus of $1.72/share.
Illumina beats, raises
Oct 21 2013, 16:23 ET