- Texas Instruments (TXN -2.5%) has been upgraded to Outperform by FBR following its Q3 beat and light Q4 guidance.
- SanDisk (SNDK +0.3%) has been upgraded to Market Perform by BMO a week after beating Q3 estimates and issuing solid guidance.
- AMD (AMD -3%) has been cut to Underperform by Bernstein. If it's any solace to bulls, the firm has been bearish on Intel for a year.
- China Mobile (CHL -0.5%) has been cut to Sell by UBS a day after posting Q3 results (I, II).
- Glu Mobile (GLUU +3.1%) has been started at Outperform by Cowen ahead of its Oct. 30 Q3 report.
- TripAdvisor (TRIP +3.4%) has been started at Outperform by Credit Suisse as part of a coverage launch for online travel names. Q3 results arrive tomorrow.
- RingCentral (RNG +1.1%) has received four bullish ratings, and no neutral/bearish ones, on underwriter coverage day.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Oct 22 2013, 09:57 ET