- The mutual fund giant greatly boosts its ETF presence, rolling out 10 sector ETFs on Thursday, with BlackRock (BLK) - whose iShares has its own suite of sector ETFs - as the funds' sub-advisor. State Street (STT), though, is better-known for its sector offerings. Launching on Thursday - and popular existing State Street SPDR ETFs they'll be competing with:
- Fidelity MSCI Consumer Staples Index ETF (FSTA) - XLP.
- Fidelity MSCI Consumer Discretionary Index ETF (FDIS) - XLY.
- Fidelity MSCI Energy Index ETF (FENY) - XLE.
- Fidelity MSCI Financials Index ETF (FNCL) - XLF.
- Fidelity MSCI Health Care Index ETF (FHLC) - XLV.
- Fidelity MSCI Industrials Index ETF (FIDU) - XLI.
- Fidelity MSCI Information Technology Index ETF (FTEC) - XLK.
- Fidelity MSCI Materials Index ETF (FMAT) - XLB.
- Fidelity MSCI Telecommunications Services Index ETF (FCOM) - XTL.
- Fidelity MSCI Utilities Index ETF (FUTY) - XLU.
Fidelity challenges State Street's sector ETF lineup
Oct 22 2013, 13:25 ET