- In a new 13D, Carl Icahn discloses he has lowered his stake in Netflix (NFLX) to 4.52%. Icahn had nearly a 10% stake in the company when he first disclosed his investment a year ago.
- Shares are up over 4x since Icahn first bought in. He admitted earlier this month Netflix's run-up meant shares are no longer a "no-brainer."
- NFLX -2.2% AH after falling 9.2% in regular trading.
- Earlier: Netflix turns negative post-earnings
- Update: Icahn pared his stake in part by unloading 2.4M Netflix shares earlier today at $341.44. Shares are currently at $317 AH.
- Update 2: Icahn on Twitter: "Sold block of NFLX today. Wish to thank Reed Hastings, Ted Sarandos, NFLX team, and last but not least Kevin Spacey."
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Tue, 3:30PM)
at Zacks.com (Mon, 1:56PM)
at CNBC.com (Sat, 3:04PM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Fri, 6:10PM)
at CNBC.com (Thu, 5:38PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs