- Net interest income of $294.2M is off $5.7M from Q2, with net interest margin falling to 3.04% from 3.15%. Rising rates led to lower commercial refinances and lower prepayment penalties - they fell to $39.6M from $44.4M.
- Noninterest income of $50.7M fell $3M from Q2, led by a $7M decline in mortgage banking income to $16.2M. Originations income of $5.8M was off 65.9%. Higher rates make servicing more valuable though, and servicing income rose to $10.4M from $6.1M.
- Noninterest expense of $150.3M fell $1.3M from Q2.
- While single-family mortgage business got sluggish, multi-family action was robust, with those loans representing 77.6% of the $3.4B in loans produced for investment in Q3 - the largest volume of multi-family loans ever done in one quarter.
- Conference call at 9:30 ET.
- Q3 results, press release.
- NYCB unchanged premarket.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at MarketRealist.com (Mar 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 4, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 11, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 3, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs