- Cree (CREE -18.4%) has been cut to Hold by Needham, and to Underweight by Stephens, after the company posted mixed FQ1 results and provided FQ2 guidance that was largely below consensus.
- Broadcom (BRCM -8.5%) has been cut to Neutral by Wedbush after providing soft Q4 guidance to go with a Q3 beat, and announcing job cuts.
- Rackspace (RAX +1.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer; Q3 results arrive on Nov. 11.
- ARM (ARMH -4.3%) has been cut to Neutral by UBS a day after posting Q3 results.
- AOL (AOL +2.7%) has been started at Buy by BofA/Merrill.
- SeaChange (SEAC +4.2%) has been started at Strong Buy by BWS Financial.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Oct 23 2013, 09:43 ET