- E*Trade (ETFC) agrees to sell its market-making business - G1 Execution Services - to an affiliate of Susquehanna Investment Group for $75M, an amount significantly less than the $100M-$200M tossed about when the unit was put on the block this summer. E*Trade agrees to route 70% of customer orders through G1 over the next five years.
- Q3 DARTs of 145K fall 3% sequentially, but are up 13% from a year ago.
- Net operating interest income of $241M is off from $243M from Q2, $261M a year ago. Net interest spread of 2.30% falls 5 basis points from last quarter.
- The loan portfolio slims another $500M to $9B, with the loan loss provision of $37M down from $46M last quarter.
- Shares -3.3% AH.
- Conference call at 5 ET.
- Q3 results, press release.
E*Trade sells market-making business to SIG for $75M
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Feb 8, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Oct 20, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 9, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 18, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 9, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs