- Angie's List (ANGI -3.9%) has been cut to Neutral by B. Riley after missing Q3 estimates and issuing below-consensus Q4 revenue guidance. However, shares have pared the majority of yesterday's AH losses.
- F5 (FFIV +1.6%) has been cut to Neutral by BofA/Merrill after beating FQ4 estimates and issuing mixed FQ1 guidance. Shares have given back most of yesterday's AH gains.
- Fusion-io (FIO -23.6%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley after providing FQ1 guidance that was far below consensus, and disclosing its CFO and sales chief are leaving.
- Akamai (AKAM -9.3%) has been cut to Neutral by Macquarie after providing disappointing Q4 guidance to go with a Q3 beat and buyback announcement.
- Citrix (CTXS +4.2%) has been cut to Neutral by Susquehanna after providing soft (but better-than-feared) Q4 guidance to go with Q3 numbers that were slightly above the guidance ranges given in a recent warning.
- Rogers (RCI -2.3%) has been cut to Neutral by Macquarie after posting Q3 results.
- Cadence (CDNS -6.2%) has been cut to Hold by Needham after slightly missing Q3 revenue estimates and providing soft Q4 revenue guidance.
- Vipshop (VIPS +0.9%) has been started at Outperform by CLSA.
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Dec 24, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 13, 2014)
at Fox Business (Oct 27, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 23, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs