- Angie's List (ANGI -3.9%) has been cut to Neutral by B. Riley after missing Q3 estimates and issuing below-consensus Q4 revenue guidance. However, shares have pared the majority of yesterday's AH losses.
- F5 (FFIV +1.6%) has been cut to Neutral by BofA/Merrill after beating FQ4 estimates and issuing mixed FQ1 guidance. Shares have given back most of yesterday's AH gains.
- Fusion-io (FIO -23.6%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley after providing FQ1 guidance that was far below consensus, and disclosing its CFO and sales chief are leaving.
- Akamai (AKAM -9.3%) has been cut to Neutral by Macquarie after providing disappointing Q4 guidance to go with a Q3 beat and buyback announcement.
- Citrix (CTXS +4.2%) has been cut to Neutral by Susquehanna after providing soft (but better-than-feared) Q4 guidance to go with Q3 numbers that were slightly above the guidance ranges given in a recent warning.
- Rogers (RCI -2.3%) has been cut to Neutral by Macquarie after posting Q3 results.
- Cadence (CDNS -6.2%) has been cut to Hold by Needham after slightly missing Q3 revenue estimates and providing soft Q4 revenue guidance.
- Vipshop (VIPS +0.9%) has been started at Outperform by CLSA.
From other sites
at 4-traders.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at 4-traders.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 12, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 6, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 15, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs