- As expected, U.K. GDP grew at the fastest rate since 2010, increasing a preliminary 0.8% on quarter in Q3 vs 0.7% in Q2.
- On year, GDP +1.5%, as expected.
- Agriculture grew 1.4% on quarter, production 0.5%, construction 2.5% and services 0.5%, with the latter sector now 0.6% above its pre-crisis peak. However, the U.K. economy is still 2.5% smaller than that level. (PR)
- The FTSE spikes and is +0.8%, while the pound is +0.1% after skipping higher and then falling back.
- ETFs - Stocks: FKU, EWU, EWUS, DXPS. Currency: GBB, FXB.