- Unilever's (UL) growth in emerging markets may have slipped in Q3, but Colgate-Palmolive (CL) turned in another quarter of "robust" numbers, as EM organic sales rose 9.5%.
- Canaccord's Eddy Hargreaves is impressed, noting this quarter's growth "followed 9.5% in Q1 and 8.5% in Q2."
- CL upgraded to Hold from Sell.
- Price target hiked to $58 from $52.
- More on CL's quarter: CC transcript
Canaccord upgrades Colgate-Palmolive on upbeat EM performance
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Feb 12, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 20, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 12, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs