- Unilever's (UL) growth in emerging markets may have slipped in Q3, but Colgate-Palmolive (CL) turned in another quarter of "robust" numbers, as EM organic sales rose 9.5%.
- Canaccord's Eddy Hargreaves is impressed, noting this quarter's growth "followed 9.5% in Q1 and 8.5% in Q2."
- CL upgraded to Hold from Sell.
- Price target hiked to $58 from $52.
- More on CL's quarter: CC transcript
Canaccord upgrades Colgate-Palmolive on upbeat EM performance
From other sites
at BNN.com (Mon, 2:30PM)
at Zacks.com (Mar 17, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 16, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 27, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs