- Baidu (BIDU -1.5%) has been cut to Hold by BNP Paribas prior to tomorrow's Q3 report.
- ARM (ARMH -0.8%) has been cut to Hold by Benchmark six days after posting Q3 results. UBS cut shares to Neutral last Wednesday.
- Audience (ADNC -4.6%), meanwhile, has received a similar downgrade from Benchmark in advance of a Thursday Q3 report.
- Trimble (TRMB -2.7%) has been cut to Hold by Needham ahead of Thursday's Q3 report.
- AutoNavi (AMAP -1.9%) has been cut to Sector Perform by Pac Crest.
- DuPont Fabros (DFT -2.2%) has been cut to Neutral by Baird four days after delivering a Q3 beat.
- SolarCity (SCTY +1.3%) has been started at Outperform by Credit Suisse; Q3 results are due on Nov. 6.
- Ruckus (RKUS +1.5%) has been started at Outperform by Northland ahead of Wednesday's Q3 report.
- Gigamon (GIMO +1.3%) has been started at Outperform by William Blair; Q3 results arrive on Nov. 4.
- International Game Technology (IGT +2.8%) has been started at Buy by Citi.
China Stock Roundup: Baidu Partners Intel to Enhance Video Platform, China Mobile Garners 90M 4G Subscribers - Analyst Blog
at Zacks.com (Jan 22, 2015)