- Pitney Bowes (PBI +11%) soars after the company beats the Street's profit estimate.
- Revenue fell 1% during for the period. Digital Commerce Solutions sales +9% Y/Y.
- EBIT margin improves 80 bps.
- "The results reflect aggressive actions ... in line with [PBI's] long-term strategy to deliver greater value for shareholders and clients," CEO Marc Lautenbach says, adding that the company will "continue to use a portion of the savings generated from reduced operating costs to invest in positioning [the] digital commerce solutions [business] for growth."
- FY13 outlook: Adjusted EPS of $1.68-1.83 versus previous guidance of $1.62-1.77 and against consensus of $1.81. Revenue growth guidance affirmed at -1% to +2%. (PR)
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 15, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 1, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 30, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs