- Sunshine Heart (SSH +5.9%) rallies on double its average 10-day volume.
- The move looks to have been sparked by a PR from earlier today in which the company announced the presentation of initial patient data from an ongoing trial of the C-Pulse System.
- The study's primary endpoint is evaluation of the rate of re-hospitalization due to worsening heart failure and heart failure related death.
- Here, in essence, is what was said: "Surgical implantation without cardiopulmonary bypass was successful [and] there have been no re-hospitalizations due to worsening heart failure or heart failure related death, which is the primary endpoint." (PR)
- Here's SA contributor PropThink: "First read, update net positive ... really can't read into this that much."
Sunshine Heart presents C-Pulse update, shares ralliy
Oct 29 2013, 15:36 ET