- Net income of $0.44 in Q3. Dividend was $0.55.
- Book value of $21.31 per share is off 3.9% from the end of Q2. Today's close of $19.01 is a 10.8% discount.
- Like fellow ARM player Capstead Mortgage, CPR rate is elevated at 19.7% for Q3; company says October's CPR has declined to 14.1%.
- Net interest spread of 0.86% is off 7 basis points from Q2.
- Conference call tomorrow at 10 ET.
- Q3 results, press release.
- HTS -1.4% AH.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Sep 18, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Jun 22, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Jun 25, 2010)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs