- Statoil's (STO) Q3 net profit slipped to 14.3B Norwegian kroner ($2.4) from NOK14.39B last year but beat consensus of NOK11.67B.
- Revenue NOK162.6B vs NOK165.3B and expectations of NOK159.45B.
- EBIT +1% to NOK40.4B vs forecasts of NOK39.98B.
- Books NOK4.2B of impairment losses related to the Mongstad and Kalundborg refineries.
- Oil and gas production +2% to 1.852M barrels of oil equivalent a day.
- Shares +0.6% in Oslo. (PR)
Statoil net profit falls but tops forecasts
Oct 30 2013, 05:11 ET