- Statoil's (STO) Q3 net profit slipped to 14.3B Norwegian kroner ($2.4) from NOK14.39B last year but beat consensus of NOK11.67B.
- Revenue NOK162.6B vs NOK165.3B and expectations of NOK159.45B.
- EBIT +1% to NOK40.4B vs forecasts of NOK39.98B.
- Books NOK4.2B of impairment losses related to the Mongstad and Kalundborg refineries.
- Oil and gas production +2% to 1.852M barrels of oil equivalent a day.
- Shares +0.6% in Oslo. (PR)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Wed, 4:38PM)
at Zacks.com (Tue, 2:50PM)
at Zacks.com (Mon, 3:09PM)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 6, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs