- Stocks look set for even more gains at least in the early going, with S&P 500 (SPY) and DJIA (DIA) futures +0.3% and the Nasdaq 100 (QQQ) +0.4%. The Fed ends its 2-day meeting today and no major changes are expected in the policy statement, though we'll check for hints about whether there is any chance the taper could start this year.
- Earnings are coming from GM, Facebook, Starbucks, and Sprint, among others.
- Europe's up moderately, and Asia was up sharply overnight.
- All of this good equity news isn't enough to damage Treasurys - the yield on the 10-year is off 2 basis points to 2.49%.
- Index ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Wed, 12:31PM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mon, 10:00AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mon, 9:00AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mon, 8:00AM)
at CNBC.com (Mar 17, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs