- Electronic Arts (EA +11%) has been upgraded to Strong Buy from Hold by Needham after beating FQ2 estimates and issuing solid FY14 guidance.
- LSI (LSI +3.1%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Morgan Stanley a week after posting mixed Q3 results.
- Nanometrics (NANO +17.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Pac Crest in the wake of its Q3 beat.
- InvenSense (INVN -16.1%) has been cut to Neutral by Roth after issuing below-consensus FQ3 guidance to go with an FQ2 beat.
- Cyan (CYNI -26.3%) has been cut to Hold by Jefferies after issuing weak Q4/2014 guidance to go with a Q3 beat.
- Digital Realty (DLR -13.1%) has been cut to Market Perform by Raymond James after posting mixed Q3 results and issuing soft Q4/2014 FFO guidance. Off in sympathy: EQIX -1.1%. DFT -2.7%.
From other sites
at MarketRealist.com (Sat, 4:05AM)
at CNBC.com (Tue, 7:18PM)
at 4-traders.com (Tue, 12:27PM)
at 4-traders.com (Tue, 12:01PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs