- Electronic Arts (EA +11%) has been upgraded to Strong Buy from Hold by Needham after beating FQ2 estimates and issuing solid FY14 guidance.
- LSI (LSI +3.1%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Morgan Stanley a week after posting mixed Q3 results.
- Nanometrics (NANO +17.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Pac Crest in the wake of its Q3 beat.
- InvenSense (INVN -16.1%) has been cut to Neutral by Roth after issuing below-consensus FQ3 guidance to go with an FQ2 beat.
- Cyan (CYNI -26.3%) has been cut to Hold by Jefferies after issuing weak Q4/2014 guidance to go with a Q3 beat.
- Digital Realty (DLR -13.1%) has been cut to Market Perform by Raymond James after posting mixed Q3 results and issuing soft Q4/2014 FFO guidance. Off in sympathy: EQIX -1.1%. DFT -2.7%.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Oct 30 2013, 09:48 ET