- Atmel (ATML +9.1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Wedbush after beating Q3 revenue estimates and adding $300M to its buyback plan.
- Microchip (MCHP +5.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by Mizuho in the wake of its FQ2 beat.
- Cavium (CAVM +6.5%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer following its Q3 beat.
- Arris (ARRS +2.7%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Stephens after beating Q3 estimates and issuing solid guidance.
- UMC (UMC -1.9%) has been cut to Neutral by BofA a day after posting its Q3 report.
- MTS (MBT -2%) has been cut to Neutral by Citi, and to Sell by UBS.
- Jabil (JBL -0.9%) has been cut to Buy from Strong Buy by Needham.
- Itron (ITRI -5.6%) has been cut to Neutral by Janney, and upgraded to Hold by Brean, following its Q3 miss.
- Garmin (GRMN -4.2%) has been cut to Sector Perform by Raymond James a day after posting its Q3 results.
- MagnaChip (MX -1.2%) has been cut to Neutral by UBS two days after delivering mixed Q3 results.
- Digital Realty (DLR -2.2%) has been cut to Hold by Stifel two days after providing soft guidance. Raymond James downgraded shares yesterday.
- Carbonite (CARB -9.1%) has been cut to Sector Perform by Pac Crest after providing below-consensus revenue guidance to go with a Q3 beat.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Oct 31 2013, 09:59 ET