- Core EPS of $0.12 vs. $0.15 in Q2, and current $0.12 dividend.
- Book value per share of $5.89 slips 2% from the end of Q2.
- Portfolio size taken down to $8.77B from $9.45B. Leverage drops to 8x from 8.7x.
- Net interest spread of 0.82 falls 18 basis points from Q2, with cost of funds on repo agreements and hedging instruments jumping 14 bps to 1.12%.
- CC tomorrow at 1 ET.
- Q3 results, press release.
- ANH +0.4% AH.
Anworth book value dips 2%, but company earns dividend
Oct 31 2013, 16:37 ET