- Callidus Software (CALD) shares are up 1.5% AH after the company soundly beat expectations in Q3.
- Total recurring revenue was 21.1M, with SaaS revenue increasing 26% Y/Y and 8% sequentially to $17.1M. Services revenue jumped 38% Y/Y to $8.8M.
- Gross margin expanded 9% Y/Y to 65%.
- Management guides for Q4 revenue of $28M-$29M (vs. consensus of $28.8M) and EPS of $0.03-$0.04 ($0.04). Full-year revenue guidance is updated to $110.2M-$111.2M from $108.5M-$109.5M with EPS of $0.06-$0.07.
- For 2014, the company sees revenue of $125M-$126M (vs. consensus of $123M) and SaaS revenue growth of over 25%.
- PR, conference call at 4:30 pm ET
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs