- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU +3.5%) has been upgraded to Hold by SocGen a day after posting a Q3 beat fueled by margin expansion.
- Lumos Networks (LMOS +4.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by D.A. Davidson a day after delivering its Q3 results.
- Omnicell (OMCL -4.2%) has been cut to Hold by Craig-Hallum after providing mixed Q3 results.
- Sony (SNE -1.8%) has been cut to Hold by Jefferies in the wake of Thursday's disappointing FQ2 results (I, II).
- Iridium (IRDM -9.5%) has been cut to Outperform from Strong Buy by Raymond James a day after reporting a Q3 earnings miss and revenue beat.
- Violin Memory (VMEM -2%) has been started at Neutral by Sterne Agee.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Nov 1 2013, 09:45 ET