- Eurozone manufacturing PMI edged up to 51.3 (unchanged from flash) in October from 51.1 in September.
- The "modest and fragile recovery continues and remains broad-based, with growth seen in all nations bar France and Greece," says Markit.
- "While the survey was signalling a 2-3% annual rate of decline in industrial production earlier in the year, a 2-3% rate of expansion is now being indicated," Markit adds.
- Increasingly "robust gains" in production in countries such as Spain, Italy and Ireland "suggest that structural reforms to boost competitiveness are starting to pay off."
- The euro is +0.1% at $1.351. (PR)
- ETFs - Stocks: EZU, VGK, FEZ, EPV, IEV, ADRU, FEP, FDD, UPV, EPV, DFE, FEU, FEEU. Bonds: EU. Euro: FXE, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX
Eurozone manufacturing recovery broad-based
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Aug 8, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 4, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 6, 2013)
at CNBC.com (May 25, 2010)
at CNBC.com (May 11, 2010)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs